What you can expect:
- Unlike many of our competitors, we have no minimum order, so you can place a small order without incurring a minimum order charge.
- We will email you with a confirmation of your order, including details of your order and the price that you have been billed. You will also receive an order number, which will help track your order’s progress in our workshop.
- We will email you when your delivery is sent. This email will include the courier’s tracking number.
- Your order will be delivered to your door as soon as possible after it has been dispatched. It should arrive packaged and in perfect condition, just as it left us.
- Your order will come with a layer of protective film over each surface. Over this you will find materials that will protect your order while in transit and extra protective packing around any corners. If your order appears to have been damaged in transit, please refer to our Orders Damaged in Transit information.
All of our deliveries require a signature. We always try to deliver at a time that’s convenient for you, however, if you’re not in then our courier will leave a card to let you know how to arrange an alternative delivery time or how to collect your order in person. Your delivery address doesn’t need to be the same as your billing address. If you’d like your order delivered to a different address, please let us know when placing your order.
Delivery Rates and Times
|Length||Orders Under £200||Orders Over £200|
|1300mm - 1999mm||£13.00||FREE|
|2000mm - 3000mm||£18.00||FREE|
There is a supplement on deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Northern Ireland, Eire, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. This supplement will be calculated when you add your delivery details to your order. If you have any questions please contact us.