Terms and Conditions
We want to keep our terms and conditions as straightforward and helpful as possible.
- All samples will measure larger than 50mm x 50mm. All coloured, opaque and frosted samples will be 3mm or 5mm thick dependant on what is currently available. All clear samples will be sent out at the thickness requested where possible.
- We retain computer aided designs (CAD) used to cut on our laser machine for up to three months after they are originally completed.
- Refunds and exchanges will only be considered for items that have been damaged in transit as all our products are bespoke.
- If your product was damaged in transit you have 14 days in which to inform us by email with a photograph of the damage, and a further 14 days to return to the product to us.
- We can not be held liable for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity due to delays that we might encounter getting your order to you.
Due to factors beyond our control, we can’t guarantee that orders will be delivered when specified during our communications with you.
- Our returns policy does not apply to acrylic sheet that has been damaged through wear and tear, accidents or misuse.
- All refunds will be made through the original payment method and the original selling price at which the product was purchased.
- The content on our website is constantly changing and being updated, therefore we reserve the right to make these changes without warning or notice. This content includes terms and conditions, promotions and exclusive offers, product information and page content and temporary or permanent closure of the website. If you have any queries regarding these changes or previous content, please contact our team using the details above.
- All of our prices are displayed clearly and we promise that there are no hidden charges. Through placing an order with us online you are agreeing to pay the displayed price, however in the result of human error or technical difficulties we reserve the right to return full payment and cancel the order.
- All of our sales are governed by English law.
- All UK consumers who purchase from us are protected by their statutory rights.