10mm Polycarbonate Sheet
Images are for illustration purposes only
Approximate Weight: 0
10mm Polycarbonate Sheet – The ultimate in glass-like strength
Polycarbonate is incredibly tough and strong. It weighs as much as five times less than glass and is thermoplastic. Being stiff it makes a great glass alternative and it comes with excellent impact resistance. It's different from acrylic sheeting, so unless you're completely sure which you need, give us a call or check out the differences between the two here.
Polycarbonate sheeting is wonderful stuff. It is surprisingly easy to machine and has good dimensional stability. You can form it with heat and it takes a coat of paint well. It's simple to glue together with a decent solvent glue, and layering it up delivers even more strength and rigidity. It resists the weather beautifully and features high chemical resistance. It is difficult to scratch or damage, which is the reason it's used so frequently for things like bus stops, carport roofs and police stations.
– One of the strongest plastics on the planet
– As much as 5 times lighter than glass, lovely and clear, and lets 90% of the light through
– Incredibly tough and rigid but at the same time easy to fabricate
– Almost 300 times tougher than glass
– Thermoforms well when dry
– Performs better than acrylic sheet in high impact applications
– Brake formable up to 0.100 inch thick
– Bonds using solvent glue
– Bullet resistant at some thicknesses
– Easy to drill, cut and work with
– UV, fire and abrasion resistant, meets UK and EU fire regulations
– Comes in a multitude of thicknesses, plus twin and multiwall versions
– We sell bronze polycarbonate, less transparent for private applications–
We sell opaque plastic sheeting to diffuse light completely and stop people seeing in
– Greenhouses and cloches, carports, conservatories, porches, skylights and Wendy houses
– Roofing, trims, shelters and windows
– Name plates
– As a replacement for glass in buildings
– Transparent manifolds
– Safety glasses for industry, art and craft applications
– Semiconductor parts
– Machine safety guards
– Point-of-purchase displays and security windows
Technical specification to be added.
Delivery Options and Details
– FREE economy delivery on all orders over £200
– Speedy delivery or collect it yourself
– Orders bigger than 2001mm x 1000mm are usually COLLECTION ONLY. Alternatively we can get our specialist courier to deliver your order on a cost-per-order basis
We'll email you to confirm your order, including an order number for tracking its progress. And we'll send another email once your order has been despatched, including a courier tracking number. You can have it delivered to a different address from your billing address if you like, no problem.
We'll deliver as fast as possible, and your order should arrive in perfect condition. We add a layer of protective film to both surfaces to protect it as well as using good quality packaging, especially at the corners.
You'll need to sign for your delivery. If you're not in, the courier will leave a card telling you how to rearrange the delivery or arrange collection.
Want full delivery details including prices? Here they are.