2mm Acrylic Sheets – One of our best-loved products
Sturdy, attractive acrylic is a marvellous material, as versatile and good looking as it is practical. The clear version is widely used as an alternative to glass, because it's lighter and safer as well as cheaper. Construction companies and interior decorators are some of our best customers, since acrylic bathroom splashbacks are bang on-trend right now, as are colourful acrylic splashbacks for kitchens. Whether it's a craft project or building job, repairs or renovations, our 2mm acrylic sheet is one of the best-loved plastic sheeting products.
Our tough, flexible 2mm extruded acrylic sheets make lots of cool projects easy to achieve, everything from uniquely gorgeous home décor to exciting decorative and practical projects designed with business premises and public areas in mind. Does our hi-gloss 2mm acrylic sheeting fit the bill?
– Cheaper, lighter and safer than glass
– Absorbs UV rays for comfort and safety
– Doesn't scratch and offers a fabulous high gloss finish
– Easy to cut and work with
– Vivid colour applied to one side for a rich, deep 3D look, permanently bonded at extrusion stage
– Very strong, a real challenge to damage
– Fire Rating of E to Test Standard DIN ED 13501
– The thin protective peel-off film on both sides prevents damage to the surface until you're ready to reveal the beauty underneath
– A lovely modern look adored by designers and decorators
Important note: Never fit acrylic sheet near to a gas or electric cooker, hob, open fire, radiator, wood burner, Rayburn, Aga or any other source of heat. If it's going to get hotter than 160°C the heat will damage the acrylic. As an alternative, you can explore our fantastic range of glass.
Which of the plastics we sell perform safely near a heat source?
– Electric, Ceramic & Induction Hobs - Acrylic wall panels are OK behind induction and ceramic hobs as long as it's at least 50mm from the appliance.
– Gas Hobs - Our Low Iron toughened glass is perfect for splashbacks behind direct heat source hobs.
You can use 2mm acrylic in all sorts of ways, including:
– Stunning contemporary splashbacks for bathrooms and kitchens
– As business and boardroom presentation boards
– To display products, books, ornaments and more
– As a light, safe alternative to glass in picture frames
– To clad walls for a brand new look
– To clad tatty old kitchen cupboard doors
– To replace glass in furniture
– To make your own unusual shelving
– For signage at home, in public areas and business premises
– For a multitude of art, craft and design projects
You can read the technical specification for this product.
Delivery Options and Details
– FREE economy delivery on all orders over £200
– Speedy delivery or collect it yourself
– Orders bigger than 2001mm x 1000mm are COLLECTION ONLY. Alternatively, we can get our specialist courier to deliver your order on a cost-per-order basis.
We'll email you to confirm your order, including a number for tracking its progress. And we'll send another email once your order has been despatched, including a courier tracking number. You can have it delivered to a different address from your billing address if you like, no problem.
We'll deliver as fast as possible, and your order should arrive in perfect condition. We add a layer of protective film to both surfaces to protect it as well as using good quality packaging, especially at the corners.
You'll need to sign for your delivery. If you're not in, the courier will leave a card telling you how to rearrange the delivery or arrange collection.
Want full delivery details including prices? You can read them here.