10mm Acrylic Sheets – Tough multi-purpose acrylic
At a whole centimetre thick, our high gloss acrylic sheets are quite simply fabulous! Plenty of people use the material as an alternative to glass in its transparent guise, and even more use it to create stunning contemporary splashbacks and other features in homes, offices and public spaces. It's lighter, safer and cheaper than glass. Our super-thick, durable and hugely practical 10mm acrylic sheet is a best-seller, no wonder when it has so many brilliant applications.
Our great quality 10mm extruded plastic sheets make a range of projects possible, everything from home decoration to business premises and public areas. Because it is so very thick, strong, tough and durable, our hi-gloss 10mm acrylic sheeting is also incredibly versatile, whether you're doing clever things with boats and yachts, creating effective secondary glazing or making a work of art.
– An excellent alternative to glass: lighter, safer and cheaper
– Diffuses UV light– A brilliant high gloss finish that resists scratches and damage
– Colour cleverly applied to one surface for a gorgeous deep glow
– Fire Rating of E to Test Standard DIN ED 13501
– A protective film on both sides prevents damage – just peel it off when you're ready
– The colour and acrylic are stuck together at extrusion stage for a permanent bond
– A stunning contemporary finish popular with designers and decorators, developers and builders
Important note: It is unwise to fit acrylic sheeting behind or too close to a gas or electric cooker, hob, open fire, radiator, wood burner, Rayburn, Aga or any other heat source. Temperatures over 160°C will damage the acrylic.
What can you use near a heat source?
– Electric, Ceramic & Induction Hobs - Acrylic wall panels are ideal behind induction and ceramic hobs – just keep a minimum of 5cm between the sheet and the appliance.
– Gas Hobs - For direct heat source hobs you need a Low Iron toughened glass splashback.
You can use our high gloss acrylic sheets in all sorts of ways, for all sorts of projects, including:
– Designer-style bathroom and kitchen splashbacks
– Presentation boards for business, schools, colleges, hospitals and public areas
– Lightboxes and fluorescent light fitting diffusers
– Beautiful shelves to display products, books, ornaments and more
– Cladding to refresh tatty walls and old kitchen cabinets
– To use instead of glass, for example to make large fish tanks and vivariums
– For making signs– For creative art, craft and design projects
You can read the technical specification for this product.
Delivery Options and Details
– FREE economy delivery on all orders over £200
– Speedy delivery or collect it yourself
– Orders bigger than 2001mm x 1000mm are COLLECTION ONLY. Alternatively, we can get our specialist courier to deliver your order on a cost-per-order basis.
We'll email you to confirm your order, including a number for tracking its progress. And we'll send another email once your order has been despatched, including a courier tracking number. You can have it delivered to a different address from your billing address if you like, no problem.
We'll deliver as fast as possible, and your order should arrive in perfect condition. We add a layer of protective film to both surfaces to protect it as well as using good quality packaging, especially at the corners.
You'll need to sign for your delivery. If you're not in, the courier will leave a card telling you how to rearrange the delivery or arrange collection.
Want full delivery details including prices, you can find them here.